Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt About Us
Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt was originally founded by Cornelious Wootton and his brothers in 1820. After Cornelious passed away, the business was taken on by his nephew Sidney Hopkinson and he traded as Hopkinson Wootton Bros. When Sidney passed away, the business was then taken on by Bill and Iris Lovatt and their Sons and in 1981 the business became known as Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt and today is run by grandson Andrew and his dedicated team. We still serve our local community using the same principles as Cornelious did all those years ago and endeavour to accommodate our clients every need with dignity and professionalism.